Otixo CTO Jürgen here. I want to share with you a tip that allows me to review, edit, and reupload documents in GoogleDocs or in Dropbox from my iPad or my iPhone. Because our team spans continents, this nugget has made my work while on the go much easier!
- Launch Apple Pages, Numbers or Keynotes from an Internet-connected iPad or iPhone.
- In documents view, click the + button and select the “Copy from WebDAV” function.
- Sign in to Otixo with server name “https://dav.otixo.com” and your Otixo user name and password.
- Navigate to the file you want to view or edit and select it. The application imports the file to your documents view, where you can open and edit the file.
- When finished, call the “Copy to WebDAV” function from the Tools -> Share and Print menu in the documet editor.
- Pick a file format, navigate to the cloud service and folder of your choice and press the “Copy” button.
I hope you enjoy the ease of this process as much as I have.